Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Quick Cairns

Sorry for the lack of writing... its just that I only have so long on the internet, as it costs $1.50 per 15 minutes, so im hurrying!  

Cairns is hot, humid, and gorgeous!  We went on an adventure with tour guide Stuey yesterday and today went scuba diving!!! I loved it so much I think I will get certified through CSUF next semester as is is a class I can take and get credit for! YAY

Cairns Lagoon

Koala Store
Cairns at night
 Adventures with Stuey

Me after I ate a really hot Chili

My mom will die... this is a really far drop, and im standing on that little rock! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's great that you are doing all things I dreamed of.... thanks.... Haha.

Ingvar is gonna love that you are gonna get your scuba license. He loves that!